Sharlet Hakimi, a full time real estate agent for Baird & Warner in Palatine has been licensed since 2006. She specializes in residential properties along the Northwest Suburbs including Barrington, Arlington Heights, Long Grove and surrounding communities in Northern Cook and Lake County IL. Sharlet serves her clients with the highest degree of integrity, dedication and excellence in customer service. Her real estate business has been built around one guiding principle it’s all about her clients.
She has advanced training and education in real estate, allowing her to be among the top agents earning designations in the various fields of real estate. Sharlet continually studies local market place trends so she can accurately guide and counsel her clients.
In this ever changing industry, Sharlet stays on the cutting edge of technology while continuously prioritizing “you”. The personal service she has always been known for comes from direct result of her-high touch approach.
Professional Associations and Designations
- Member of the Northwest Illinois and National Associations of Realtors
- Leading Real Estate Relocation Companies of the World (RELO Quality Certification)
- Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator Expert (CNE)
- Certified Short Sale & Bank Owned Specialist (SFR)
- e-PRO Designation – Providing technological skills for online consumer (e-PRO)
- Institute for Luxury Homes Marketing (ILHM)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) – Counsel senior clients through major financial and lifestyle transitions involving relocating, refinancing or selling a home.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
You Will Receive Service That's Above And Beyond!
Sharlet, is a warm, caring person/agent and customers can trust and count on. She helped a lot during the process of selling my house since I was out of the town. She did a great job.
She is very capable realtor. Great personal skills and communication skills. She is patient and help seller to make decisions. I’ll definitely introduce her to my friends who need the service and I already did to a friend.
Yu Qin & Wu Jun - Sellers